- １．Do our best to create and develop tours focusing on the Tokaido Shinkansen line from a customer-oriented perspective.
- ２．Respect laws and ordinances and manage our business well, living up to the public's trust and expectations.
- ３．Focus on innovation and self-improvement, and create a cheerful, vibrant workplace.
Code of Conduct
- 1．We will consistently think and act from a customer-oriented perspective, and do our utmost to make sure that our customers choose us in the global travel market. In particular, we will focus our efforts on creating superior products and providing superior services in the Tokaido Shinkansen travel area. This will allow us to give our contribution to society by developing tourism and boosting environment-friendly rail travel.
- 2．As a member of the JR Tokai Group, we will observe rules, laws and ordinances, and make sure that our business activities are fair and free of accidents. Also, we will work to adapt promptly to changes in our business environment, secure revenues, reduce costs and manage our company well so as to ensure its survival. This will allow us to earn greater credit in the eyes of the public as a travel company, and to live up to its trust and expectations.
- 3．Each one of our employees will engage in his/her work proactively, treasuring innovation and self-improvement, and steadily accumulating results. This will allow us to accomplish our company's mission, and to create a cheerful, vibrant workplace where employees feel motivated.
Established on April 1, 2016